[Rhythmbox-devel] The Lyrc Plugin

Hi all !

New on this list, I subscribed because I use Ubuntu, and Rhythmbox is a program I use all the time. It works great, is fast, clear, but there's one thing I don't like : the Lyrc plugin. I nearly always get the lyrics of my favourite songs, and the integration of this search in Rhythmbox looked great. But the plugin is really outdated, it searchs on some old websites (Astraweb doesn't run anymore), and the way to display lyrics in Rhythmbox is not obvious : Song --> Properties --> Lyrics tab (even if there's a Ctrl+L shortcut).

I looked for the Lyrc plugin project on the web, found it on Sourceforge, and I must say it seems the last update was done...20 months ago.

Can developpers implement a new version ? A nice little plugin wich can be reached in one click, wich retrieve lyrics from the excellent Lyrics Wiki, as an example.

Thanks,

Steph.

PS: My english might not be really good, but I'm French :)