[Rhythmbox-devel] [l10n] add a comment for translators in pythonconsole

This is the original translatable message in RB

        #: ../plugins/pythonconsole/pythonconsole.py:119
        msgid "You can access the main window through the 'shell'
        variable :"

In Italian translation I've used "" around shell:

        msgstr "È possibile accedere alla finestra principale per mezzo
        della variabile \"shell\":"

It was reported to me that '' --> "" creates some problems with python
console.

OK to add a comment for translators? Or maybe directly replace 'shell'
with a %s?