Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [EPAMP] an effect plugin API for media players: anyone interested?

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 23:32 +0200, Stefano D'Angelo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First of all, I'm sorry for the worst cross-posting ever.
<snip>
> Now, I wrote a first draft of a new sound processing API called EPAMP
> especially targetted at media players; you can find it here:
> http://naspro.atheme.org/content/epamp-draft-1

Rhythmbox uses GStreamer, so whatever GStreamer supports, Rhythmbox can
support. I believe there's already LADSPA as an API for sound processing
interoperability as well.

So better focus on GStreamer rather than Rhythmbox on its own.

Cheers