Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] In the mood: predictive playback for Rhythmbox

El mar, 22-07-2008 a las 12:49 -0400, Charlotte Curtis escribió:

> I'd love to hear any feedback you might have, thanks!

There seems to be some clashing between the ITM generated playlists and
songs in the RB queue. How I reproduced it:

- Put a song in the queue,
- Grab a song to the ITM playlist item,
- The ITM song plays fine, and a second song is predicted and added to
  the ITM playlist.
- The next ITM song starts playing and the song in the queue too,
  simultaneously.

I only reproduced it once and unfortunately don't have time right now to
double check if it's reproducible always, but there you have it..

Regards,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>