[no subject]

I would argue that Rhythmbox is about user-interaction and playing sound
from sound files (on-disk files, streaming, etc.).  It is not about text
manipulation or other low-level stuffs.

In doing something like this as well, you further API-ify Rhythmbox.
This *could* lead to other programs being able to update, query, or
step-in for a datastore for Rhythmbox.  (But that's a big *could*.)

That all said, I'll not argue with devs about a minor detail for a
project to which I do not contribute.  I very much appreciate the work
you all do.  'Nuff said.

> Those vague mentions of SQLite are over 4 years old, and like much else
> in that file, irrelevant now.

That's fair.  As I'm not a developer of the project, I did not know that
it was so old or out-of-date.  If that's the case, then that's the case,
and if the dev team is against it, I'm not about to swim upstream.

Kevin