Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.11.6 ./configur(ation) problem

SBP wrote:
Hi all!

I'm glad to see a new rhythmbox release, let's see if those cover
finally work! Great work people!

Nevertheless I have a problem. When I try to configure my source tree
enabling the browser plugin I get an error of "No Gecko found". I have
firefox 3 there with the development package and all. I sniffed into de
script and it appears like it's looking for some "firefox-plugin"
package in pkg-config, but no such package exists (here on Ubuntu Hardy
8.04.1). I have even tried to put the path to firefox libs or even
xulrunner's ones, but it complains with "Gecko "firefox" not found" or
"Gecko "/usr/lib/firefox-3.0" not found".

What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Sirio.