[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.11.5 mini design modify 2

* ritz <khadgaray gmail com> [Wed, 09 Jul 2008 18:38:32 +0530]:
Hello

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 12:07 +0400, Ivan Plotnikov wrote:
> Hello! =)
>
> Thank you for Rtmbx player =) Gooood player =) Tak derzhat'! =)
This might be a theme related issue. Is this reproducible when using a
different theme ?

> RU > Привет всем россиянам и русскоговорящим в вашей команде! =)
> Отличный плеер! Намного лучше всемивоспетого Амарока. Во вложении -
> картинка с описанием небольшой доработки дизайна. Ещё было бы очень
> здорово, если бы вы настроили плеер чтобы по клику на кнопке закрыть
он
> бы не закрывался, а сворачивался в трей. Или добавили настройку
чтобы
> можно было указать куда ему сворачиваться - в трей или в таскбар.
> Спасибо =)
>
> Успехов!
> Bye!
Ritesh Khadgaray
&#65279;Ph: +919970164885
&#65279;Desktop LinuX N Stuff, RHCE
Software Maintenance Engineer, Pune, Red Hat
Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Hello again!

You were right. Bug in timeline is a theme (Human) problem. Thanks for advice! =)

Whatever... Can I hope, that i see small grey dots (in active row only), not small black stars in some next build? =)

And one alse. If you cant reed russian text in my first letter... There i wright one small request(please) - can you add one config, choice to collapse player to tray or to taskbar.

Thanks! I wish you successes!

And sorry for my bad english =)

Bye!