[Rhythmbox-devel] requests: rearrangeable columns; iPod playlist creation

I am new to ubuntu and was afraid of how my iPod would interact with it. I've heard bad things. But rhythmbox has been beautiful to me.

Two small things that I think should be added (and, I would think, would be easy (but I'm not a programmer so don't ask me)) is the ability to rearrange the columns and the ability to create and edit playlists on an iPod. I believe programs exist to do the latter already, but I'd rather not install another program. The fact that other free software has already done it means it ought to be even easier to add this functionality to rhythmbox.

Thank you!

ps- ideally, I think rhythmbox should be merged with the videoplayer. movies and music should be arranged in the same list with icons to differentiate and both should be draggable onto an external device. Maybe photos too?

pps- I will never buy an iPod again, unless magically Apple decides they don't want to control my every move after I buy their products.