Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Patch] Minimize to tray on close

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
Given that your patch makes the behaviour optional for those that want
it and "status quo" for those that don't, I would be greatly
disheartened to see the continued resistance to the feature.

Certainly I can understand resistance to a change in SOP, but given that
this change is selectable, why not?

I probably shouldn't get involved with something so controversial, but... what's wrong with clicking the tray icon when you want to minimize to tray?