Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fading Ways cc-licensed catalogue...

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 14:41 -0800, Neil Leyton wrote:
> Hello Rhythmbox,
>
> Neil Leyton from Fading Ways Music writing you. Having been one of the
> first labels to adopt CC as a viable licensing tool for music, the
> Fading Ways Music label would like to contribute its CC-licensed Share
> sampler series (www.fwshare.co.uk) to Rhythmbox. Can you send me
> additional info on how to go about it?
"

Not Found
The requested URL /share was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.rockrevolution.co.uk Port 80
"

We already have a few "stores" in the Rhythmbox UI. What does the
sampler series provide us? Is it another store (if so, is there an API
to do preview, and buy songs?), or just a way to access more data?

Cheers