[Rhythmbox-devel] how to get a list of all sources

Hey,

I am writing an RB plugin in Python and want to get a list of all
playlists/sources .. but I have no idea how to do this. I tried to get
them via the source list model (shell.props.sourcelist_model) but it is
not obvious how to proceed from this point .. any ideas?

I know I could use the file returned by
shell.props.playlist_manager.props.playlists_file
but the returned file only contains playlists, not the store, radio or
other library sources. Also I do not like the idea to parse an xml file
if I can talk with RB directly.

Thanks in advance for some help!

Christian