[Rhythmbox-devel] artist sorting request

Rhythmbox devs-

It would be really cool if rhythmbox sorted the 'artist' section of the browse menu a little better.  I would like it if Artists (and possibly even albums) that started with an article (a, an, the) were sorted by the second word of the name, if there is one.  This shouldn't be too hard to code, but I have no experience with python.  I hope this is clear.  Feel free to contact me if you can't understand this.

Thank you,
Jacob Patterson