Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] better visualizations?

PG> On Jan 18, 2008 2:21 PM, Alex Lancaster <alexl users sourceforge net> wrote:
>> Rhythmbox supports all libvisual-based visualizations, including
>> the G-Force libvisual plugin.  You need to ensure that you have
>> libvisual-plugins and have gstreamer support for said plugins
>> installed and enabled on your distribution in order for it to
>> appear in the list of plugins.

PG> By all you mean projectM too?

By all, I meant the libvisual-plugins that happen to be in my Fedora
package libvisual-plugins package.  I don't see a projectM in there,
so I don't know about that.  I do remember hearing somewhere that
OpenGL libvisual plugins aren't supported currently via gstreamer(I
don't have any in the libvisual-plugins package to test in any case).

Alex