[Rhythmbox-devel] RB not working with IPOD

Hi All,
I am trying to copy music to my friend's IPOD nano, but RB closes with a
segmentation fault as soon as the IPOD is connected, and every time I
try to load RB while it is mounted. I believe this has something to do
with not being able to compile the latest version of RB, which complains
about ipod.something (which I can't remember) when going through `make`.

So how do I get RB to accept the IPOD, and how do I copy music to it
when it does work?

Cheers.

--

Chris Norman.