Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Export m3u list?

On Feb 13, 2008 4:33 PM, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
On Feb 13, 2008 4:05 PM, Thruhike98 <thruhike98 gmail com> wrote:
I greatly enjoy rhythmbox!  I would like to export my m3u list of internet radio stations for backup, sharing, and use with other apps.

Is this possible to do?  If so, how?

Here's something that may be useful: http://adventuresinopensource.blogspot.com/2007/04/howto-export-playlists-from-rhythmbox.html.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I had seen that, but it does not work for playlists of internet radio stations.  I assume it works with other lists, though.

Sounds like a bug report waiting to be reported. You game?

Hummm... I am game, but I'm a relative noob - never reported one before.
Any suggestions as to where I should look for the correct location and steps to do this?