Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] One suggestion for localization

Sure, that would be even better!

On Feb 7, 2008 9:18 AM, Joel Dimbernat <joel dimbernat gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Maybe Rhythmbox could have a big list of lyrics websites and chose the right ones according to the locale?
So the user doesn't have to add its own, I think it's more in the gnome way of doing things.

Joel Dimbernat