Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tip on reading .cue files

You miss the point, there is a need for audio playback of an entire music album ripped to a single file, and restore the "seek points" (Tracks on CD audio discs, indexes on minidisc players, breaks between songs on vinyl).

To my knowledge only the closed Foobar2000 player is capable of this.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:42 PM, JornH <jornhansen gmail com> wrote:

Ricardo O. Crespo wrote:

> It would be very helpful if the program read files: .cue that usually
> accompany:
> .flac .ape .wav etc, etc.

I did a bit of googling on .cue and linux and maybe you can use:

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/extract-convert-mount-iso-bin-daa-nrg.html
or http://techbycolin.com/?p=130 to help converting to .ISO format which you
can mount and then play or rip to another format which you can play.

I have not tried this out myself though ...

greetings,
JornH