Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [rhythmbox-devel] Alarm clock.

Also, that mail wass supposed to go to the thread about the new alarm
clock, obviously hit reply to quick, and can't remember the subject line
of the thread, so can't accurately change this one LOL.

Once again, take care, and good work. I really wish I could code to help
with this great project!