Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] plugin api

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 19:38 -0400, Lee Connell wrote:
> Is there a plugin api/documentation for python I can look at so I can
> figure out how to use the api?  or is manually running dir() and info()
> on rb all there is?

The wiki page the Alex mentioned has some information on writing
plugins, and as the Python API is almost identical to the C API, looking
at the C headers/source can help (if you understand C).

We're always happy to help, so stopping by the irc channel (#rhythmbox
on irc.gimp.net) or posting to the mailing list with questions should
get you an answer.

Cheers,

--
There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug
colleague', either. And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.