[Rhythmbox-devel] ratings saved to id3 tags

A bit OT, but I was just wondering if id3 tags saved ratings as well, or
if there was any standard for this.  I'd love for my songs to contain
all the information possible, so they can be portable between players,
and ratings stay intact if I were to tag everything in RB and then play
them on a different computer with a non-RB player.

TIA

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Beware of computer programmers that carry screwdrivers." -- Unknown