Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Open containing folder plugin

On Nov 27, 2007 3:34 PM, Adolfo González Blázquez <listas infinicode org> wrote:
I've written my first Rhythmbox plugin, which is used to open the
containing folder of the selected track. Is quite simple, but I wanted
something similar to what iTunes does.

It just adds an action to the context menu, and then it launches
Nautilus on the containing folder.

Nice idea, I've wanted this a time or two.

Any idea what happens if you are running Rhythmbox in another desktop environment, e.g. KDE or Xfce? I'm wondering if there might be a more FreeDesktop-ish way of opening the folder in the appropriate file manager.

Just a thought, :)
Andrew