[Rhythmbox-devel] New style last.fm plugin

Hi,

I'm working on a "new style" last.fm plugin. That is a plugin which
scrobbles via the lastfm client instead of submitting directly.

The current code is available at
http://blog.blackdown.de/static/rhythmbox/scrobbler.patch

More information and a prebuilt plugin for Ubuntu gutsy can be found on
http://blog.blackdown.de/2007/05/19/lastfm-for-rhythmbox-new-style/

Is there any interest in including a plugin like that in rhythmbox?

(I personally would prefer having the information and functionality the
last.fm client provides embedded in rhythmbox instead of using the
external lastfm application. But I don't have time to implement that.)

	Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://blog.blackdown.de/