Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Gapless/crossfade playback in svn trunk

I have seen a bug a couple of times where Rhythmbox seems to play
nothing but silence after a song change. I can see the slider move
through the song (faster than normal playback it seems) but no sound is
heard. After a restart everything is back to normal.

I haven't figured out how to reproduce this yet.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson