[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.11.1 - MTP

I just tried the new rhythmbox with my Creative Zen Sleek Photo. Overall the experience was pleasant with one caveat: when the device is first inserted rhythmbox freezes up while the Zen's music is being read. Perhaps this could be done in the background so as to not block/freeze the interface? Still I am quite happy that I will no longer have to use gnomad2 with my sleek and can use rhythmbox exclusively.

Nicholas