[Rhythmbox-devel] help with bbc on rhythmbox please

Dear one and all. Please help!
I cannot find a URL for the BBC World Service, as required for Rhythmbox! And will the world service play if i enter a url?
I downloaded Realplayer but cannot get that to work either!
Sorry to ask dumb questions but I am 'old and stupid'!
I am using Ubuntu - Feisty fawn.
Thanks and more power to your keyboards!
Nick