Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Lyrics Plugin

Hi all:

I'm happy to announce a new improvement to the lyrics plugin, with the
following changes:

* fixed errors on lyric fetching due to accented characters
* fixed errors on lyric display due to encoding problems
* fixed errors on lyric display due to presence of html entities
* added two lyric search sites: lyricsmania.com and mldb.org

Hope you keep enjoying it and don't forget to send suggestions for
further improving the plugin.

On the future I'm planning to add sites dedicated to lyrics in languages
different from english, like spanish and french, so stay tuned!
Recommendations needed.

See ya!

--
Sirio Bola� M�co.