Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Equalizer

Well it wouldn't be much of a waste, as they are different developers
and different projects.

Think of all that people who won't use PulseAudio but will use
Rhythmbox; also PulseAudio is a sound daemon and not a music organizer
and player, so although I think it should be in PulseAudio, I see no
problem in making it also available for Rhythmbox, it's a great feature
for a music player, think of per-song presets as in iTunes, that
couldn't be done with PulseAudio.

Sirius.