Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Importing MP3s as podcasts

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:08:06 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote
> > It works from RSS feeds. You will need to create an RSS feed for the
> > files and import it that way.
>
> .. but that's still the most sensible way of doing this.

The problem is the early episodes have been trimmed from the feed. They are
available for download from a web site. The rhythmdb.xml file has entries for
each download and the feed itself. I'm guessing if I add entries for each
archived episode and possibly edit the feed entry they should appear in the
Podcasts section. I'll give it a try when I have some time.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com