Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Importing MP3s as podcasts

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:39:26 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote
> On 1/4/07, Jason Bodnar <jason shakabuku org> wrote:
> > They Might Be Giants has made older episodes of their podcasts available
> > online (http://www.dialasong.com/archive.htm for those interested). Is it
> > possible to import these mp3 files somehow so they show up in the podcasts
> > section of rhythmbox?
>
> I'm not sure on this, but what about moving them to your podcasts
> folder without importing them?

Doesn't work. I think it would if I made entries in rhythmdb.xml by hand for
each one.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com