Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Trouble to compile

Ritesh Khadgaray scripst:
> ps : you can download this from freshrpms.

... and fortunately from gstreamer.net Fedora 5 (really Fedora 6)
repository as well (I am still trying to keep my system freshrpms-clean,
because I heard that they are not always compatible with FC+FE+Livna combo).

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as
the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to
steal bread.
    -- Anatole France