Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Some nice albums features

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 22:42 +0100, nicola di maria wrote:
> It would be nice to have the possibility to erase (move to trash) whole albums and to rate
> all songs from an album togheter.

One feature that we haven't implemented yet is having a context menu on
in the artist/album browsers, so you could rename it (editing the tags
on all tracks) or delete them. It shouldn't be hard to do, but no-one
has done it yet.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
One distinguishing characteristic of BOFHen is attention deficit
disorder. Put me in front of something boring and I can find a