[Rhythmbox-devel] Related Tools - Remuco

Hi,

I would like to present another application related to Rhythmbox and I would be happy to see it on the 'Related Tools' page on the Rhythmbox website. I hope this list is the right place for such a request..

It's about the application 'Remuco' (remuco.sourceforge.net), a bluetooth remote control application for music players. Remuco is designed to support a wide range of mobile devices (remote controllers) and a wide range of music player. Since today Remuco also supports Rhythmbox, i.e. you can remotely control Rhythmbox with any JavaME and Bluetooth enabled mobile device.

Suggestion for the short description:

Remuco enables JavaME and Bluetooth capable mobile devices to remotely control Rhythmbox (and other music player). Next to controlling, Remuco displays player state information on the mobile device (current song, playlist, ...).

If you have any further questions please let me know it. It would be a great support to the project Remuco to be listed on the 'Related Tools' page :) .

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Christian