[Rhythmbox-devel] Sound Quality

I am an audiophile and classic music lover and have been for 40 years. Recently I have been able to stream Chicago's WFMT (best classical station in the US in programming and sound quality) over the internet.  Your Rhythmbox player is very much superior in sound quality to Win-Amp and Windows Media player 10 in my Windows machine. I have the sound output (built into m-board) from my computer hooked up to a state of the art sound system and it sounds very good. I have an m-audio 2496 sound card ordered and better quality cables coming and expect even better sound in future. Thank you for making an excellent sounding audio player available to Ubuntu users.

Gene Daniels