Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin Activation/Deactivation

On Dec 26, 2007 12:24 PM, Nicholas S. Clarkson <nclarkson sporadicspeculations com> wrote:
       I am writing a Rhythmbox plugin to save and restore the playing song. I
have got my plugin to work through a menu option but I would rather it
work on load and close. However, it appears that the db and play
functions I am trying to use are not available to my plugin at
activation/deactivation. Is there a way to adjust the time at which my
plugin is activate/deactivated so that the necessary functions are
available?

Nice plugin idea. Would it be too much to ask you to post the source for your plugin? I don't have a ready answer to your question, but I'm wondering if we might be able to figure something clever out.

Off the top of my head, I'm wondering if we move the code from activate() to a new function if that'd make a difference.

Cheers,
Andrew Conkling