Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Another mockup revised

I think search looks better when it's in the middle.. I think it would
also be better to put a few pixels (1-2px is fine) between the stars
such that they don't look that much close..

I hope this mockup will be a real soon.. :) I really like Rhythmbox..

Alper KANAT (tunix raptiye org)
http://raptiye.org

Matthew McGowan yazmış: