Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Another mockup revised

I quite like it.

The search filter buttons are indeed nicer with icons than with text,
though I guess this kind of tight packing of buttons would require a
custom widget.
Also as the search filter is defined per-source, I would keep it at
the top of the browser view.

cheers,
Christophe