Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Another mockup

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 01:58:35PM +1300, Matthew McGowan wrote:
> Woops, just noticed attachments get scrubbed from the list.
>
> Here's a link to my mockup:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/GUIFooey/photo#5147336578094826770

Very nice!!
To me the covert art seems a bit large, but I see this everywhere.  Or
is a fixed standard width involved here?
I only use the covert art for quick recognition of the album so IMO it
could be a bit smaller.  However, I have switched off the text under the
icons, so maybe it can scale down a bit then.

Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net