Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rio karma support

On 8/12/07, James Doc Livingston < doclivingston gmail com > wrote:
On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 17:02 -0400, Ben Konrath wrote:
> I'm just wondering if rhythmbox has support for the Rio Karma. If it
> does, how can I enable it?

Currently there is no support for Karma-based music players.

If there is anyone who has a Karma-based player and a bit of C
programming ability, I'm happy to help them with adding support to
Rhythmbox.

I think that's me :) The reason I asked if it was supported was because I was interested working on this feature if it was not already implemented. I spoke with Christophe Fergeau a bit about this on irc the other day and he suggested basing the karma plugin on the MTP plugin. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks, Ben

But given that none of the core developers have a Karma-based
player, it's not likely to be supported unless someone helps out.