[Rhythmbox-devel] pauses at the start of some mp3s

I've been experiencing this problem for the last month or two where RB
will just "pause" (but not actually be paused as I'd hit the pause
button) at the start of a random mp3.  There is nothing wrong with the
mp3 as it has played in the past and will play again in the future.

Sometimes, Doing a back and then forward (effectively re-opening the
mp3) will result in it playing and every time, simply doing a forward
(sometimes more than one is necessary as the next mp3 will do the same
thing) to the next mp3 will result in RB playing that one.

Any ideas what's going on?

b.

Brian J. Murrell