Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox crashing on source switch - dbus related?

The plot thickens! I tracked down system_bus_socket (for some reason it
hadn't showed up on locate) in /var/run/dbus, and "ln -s"ed it across to
the folder rhythmbox was checking. Ran rb again and this time I only got
the warning about the icon for Open Folder, but it still crashed. Am I
missing something?