Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Building new version

Rhythmbox works fine with gstreamer 0.10, so it's probably something
else. Do you have all the development headers installed? On
Debian/Ubuntu, the packages will be called gstreamer0.10-dev or
something similar. You need those as well as the regular gstreamer
packages to compile rhythmbox.

Hope this helps,

-Adam

On Thu, 2006-07-09 at 12:01 -0500, Smith, Herb wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm new to the list, but I downloaded the source and tried to build it
> last night.  I get an error on the configure step as it seems to have
> issues with the gstreamer 0.10 package.  Is there a workaround for this,
> or am I just doing something stupid (entirely possible...).
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Herb
Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman sfu ca>

CREATIVITY  - http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/movingimages/Building_on_the_Past.mpg
ALWAYS      - http://www.musiccreators.ca/
BUILDS      - http://www.ubuntu.com/
ON THE PAST - http://www.theopencd.org/
--

 "An anthropologist at Tulane has just come back from a field trip to New
Guinea with reports of a tribe so primitive that they have Tide but not