[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request - show and sort by filenames

Greetings.

I'd like to have an option to show a column with the various file names in the song list, with the possibility of sorting the various songs by filename. I have a lot of incorrectly tagged Mp3s, while the file names are correct, so this'd help me keep my playlist sorted. Hopefully this won't be too difficult to implement. I'd do it myself, but I'm unsure of which files should I hack at...

Many thanks,
Valerio Bigiani