Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Other sorting issues (was Re: Suggestion (quick))

I agree, your sort sounds more human-friendly to me,

Christophe

On 9/1/06, Michael Knepher <mknepher bluethingy com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 11:30 -0400, Matt wrote:
>   to clarify - here's a sample (sorted) output:
>
> MacDonald
> The Marones
> Mettalica

On another sorting issue, is there a reason why spaces are not
considered characters when sorting?

It seems that a list of tracks that rb sorts like this:

Love Of My Life
Lover I Love You
Love Ritual
Lovers In A Dangerous Time
Love Should

should more properly be sorted like this:

Love Of My Life
Love Ritual
Love Should
Lover I Love You
Lovers In A Dangerous Time

Or am I the only one who thinks this? Although, since gedit sorts this
list the same way rb does, I'm guessing this is probably a gtk issue?

Michael Knepher