Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Source list layout
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: Martin Jeppesen <d2xdt2 gmail com>
- Cc: Rhythmbox-devel list <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>, doclivingston gmail com
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Source list layout
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:27:08 +0200
Il giorno dom, 22/10/2006 alle 16.46 +0200, Martin Jeppesen ha scritto:
> > Any opinions or comments on this would be much appreciated, as well as
> > ideas on other things that might improve the source list.
> I am all for it =)
> But why not go all the way and get rid of the exteder triangles?
> Here is a modified screenshot of the source list from the patch
> * No header (like iTunes 7)
> * No triangles for unfolding
The screenshot seems missing.
] [Thread Prev