Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cannot insert two podcasts

Matej Cepl scripst:
> when trying to insert either of these two podcasts
> (http://www2.rozhlas.cz/podcast/podcast_porady.php?p_po=3182 or
> http://www2.rozhlas.cz/podcast/podcast_porady.php?p_po=1979) rhythmbox
> just does nothing -- nothing shows up, when trying to update all podcasts
> nothing shows up in the file list. Output of rhythmbox --debug when I
> tried to do this is on http://matej.ceplovi.cz/tmp/rhythmbox-log.txt

Sorry, two stupid mistakes -- I forgot to tell them I am using
rhythmbox-0.9.5-8.fc6 on Fedora Core 6 (and with
gstreamer-plugins-good-0.10.4-1.fc6 and all other current
gstreamer-plugins-* packages are installed as well).

The other mistake is that only when uploading of the file I realized that
it has 4.4MB uncompressed -- so the actual URL is
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/rhythmbox-log.txt.bz2 (155k).

Thanks and sorry for confusion,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing
trivial.
      -- Irvin S. Cobb