[Rhythmbox-devel] Play-Count / Ratings sync support for iPod

Hello

In the changelog I saw that reading play-counts from an iPod is supported since 0.9.3:
"read playcount and year from ipod db [Gunnar Steinn Magnusson]"

Indeed, I can display the ratings and counts of the songs on my iPod. But if I drag a song from the iPod to the library, the information about Playcount and Rating are getting lost (0.9.6). Is that a bug or is there just no syncing yet? Is it planned to be integrated in a future release? I'd really love this feature!!

Thanks, Reni