Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: rhythmbox mockup

Christophe Dehais wrote:
Maybe getting general info out of the notebook tabs could make this more appealing and give a place for the album cover image. Though that's like assuming Art plugin is always present (but isn't it ?).

I like this one a lot better. Was messing around with James' glade mockup a little earlier, and I kept running into the problem that we need more space for a decently sized album image. In the event the Art plugin is switched off, I don't think this one looks too bad with an empty space there instead. Also, on the Art tab, there really should be a "Clear current art" option for songs where you don't have any album information but Rhythmbox has managed to grab a random cover anyways (happened a couple of times to me already).

Tom
--
palfrey tevp net - http://tevp.net
Illegitimus non carborundum