Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Stock interface icons & gnome-settings-daemon

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 09:01 +0530, Tom Kirby wrote:
> Presumably reducing dependency on other Gnome components would make RB
> easier to port to windows as well...

I'd actually had a quick look at this recently. The only hard
dependencies that don't have pre-built win32 binaries available are
gstreamer, totem-plparser and libnautilusburn.

GStreamer works fine on Windows, and there is currently debate about
what should be used to build the official binaries (mingw, vs6, or vs8).

Totem won't currently build on windows, but it shouldn't be too hard to
get just totem-plparser built.

I'm not sure if libnautilusburn will build on windows or not, I haven't
looked at it too much yet.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care -- Office Space