Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Mentoring my Rhythmbox Google SoC

Hi Lionel,
I know this probably much use to you in the context of the SoC, but it might
be easier to consider  getting IMMS
(http://www.luminal.org/wiki/index.php/IMMS/IMMS ) working
with Rhythmbox. It's probably even easier now that Rhythmbox has a plugin
system. I used to use this a lot with Xmms and liked it a lot. If I was a
programmer, I'd help out myself, but I'm more than willing to offer my
services for testing.

Regards,
Derek

Hello Derek,

Thanks for pointing me at IMMS. I was already aware about it and I
will have a look on the code.
Anyway, the biggest part here is the "mood" support, using
Reinforcement Learning. AFAIK, it has never been implemented. So it
could be cool to at least try it ;-)

Thanks for your testing proposition, I hope I will need you ! :-)

Lionel