[Rhythmbox-devel] Ogg tag editing

Does anyone know the current progress toward ogg tag editing in gst-10?
I spent about half an hour trying to find information on the gstreamer
site, but it's such a jumble I had no idea where to find it...thought
maybe someone on here would be watching the gst news!

Mark Hewitt
"See you around," the bodyguard told me coolly.
"The name's Chick Agostino. I guess you'll know me."
"Like a dirty newspaper," I said. "Remind me not to
step on your face."
Philip Marlowe, The Long Goodbye